Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JB days.
Dear Owner,

I want to send a message about a day in the JB days menu

which is the "jihad day"...

My suggestion is just to change its name if possible and its components  or completely remove it, there are more than enough days to have fun with. what i mean is that this day is not necessary at all.

Why?

1-From it's name "jihad" this really disservice Islam. "talking about what INSIDE this day"

How does it disservice Islam?

well, having TERRORISTS holding C4, running and suicide scratches Islam. [Image: sad.png]

We know there are KIDS playing in the server ( under 15 years old ), playing this day creates a wrong image about Islam.

Hopefully you got what i mean and thanks.

-iTx
Hi,

Thank you for your suggestion. I totally agree with you and you have a valid point here. I will talk with the mod author to see if it's possible to rename the day. Otherwise, we'll have it completely disabled.
(05-12-2016, 04:30 PM)Weeeishy Wrote: Hi,

Thank you for your suggestion. I totally agree with you and you have a valid point here. I will talk with the mod author to see if it's possible to rename the day. Otherwise, we'll have it completely disabled.

I appreciate it, and thanks for your hard work.

i'll try as well and will message you Wink.

GL!
UPDATE: The name of the day has been changed to Suicide Bomber.
(05-13-2016, 01:48 AM)Weeeishy Wrote: UPDATE: The name of the day has been changed to Suicide Bomber.

Nice to hear that, thought it would take longer.

Hopefully it's content has been changed as well.

I appreciate your hard work and your time.

Again,  Thanks. 

-iTx
Our pleasure. Smile
Got a lot of respect for you both.
Writer for talking from his heart and Weeeishy for hearing his "fans" if you will keep it up both