-First Name: Blaž
-Last Name: Turšič
-In-Game Nickname: RavingTop
-E-mail: blaz.tursic12@gmail.com
-Birth-date: 12/12/1996
-Nationality: Slovenia
-Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198086778165/
-Steam ID: [color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]STEAM_1:1:63256218[/color]
-Which Server: [color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]KG KZ server 151.80.111.219:27055[/color]
-Why do you wanna be an admin?: I would like to be one, because I love helping other players regarding KZ, KG community as whole is really an awesome one. I play as much as possible on KG servers. I have experience with !kzadmin panel, since I had my private, noglobal server for some months. I have some admin experiences. I am not the greatest player nor am I the most active ( work takes a lot of my time ), but I try my best to help everybody on normal server and to learn as much as possible from friends and players on VIP server.

I might not be the best suitable for a admin role ( since  I dont meet the required hours ), but I try to improve as a player and help others. You can "label" me as the kzer with good intentions, but low performance because of hours played on KG. Thank you for reading my application, but I believe that its now up to you guys to decide. Either way you decide, have a good night (22:49 for me )

Best regards,

Blaž Turšič