Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US Bhop server
The US bhop server is broken. when you finish maps the times dont count and commands wont work. i dont know if you were aware of this, but i was just making sure that someon would know
There was an issue with mySQL, so the server couldn't reach the database. It should be fixed right now.

Thanks a lot for your report.
(04-03-2016, 07:22 AM)Weeeishy Wrote: There was an issue with mySQL, so the server couldn't reach the database. It should be fixed right now.

Thank you for fixing it, but when i joined the server, commands still dont work and records still dont count.
(04-03-2016, 08:12 AM)NorthAmerican Wrote:
(04-03-2016, 07:22 AM)Weeeishy Wrote: There was an issue with mySQL, so the server couldn't reach the database. It should be fixed right now.

Thank you for fixing it, but when i joined the server, commands still dont work and records still dont count.

I've restarted the server now, please let me know.
(04-03-2016, 05:39 PM)Weeeishy Wrote:
(04-03-2016, 08:12 AM)NorthAmerican Wrote:

I've restarted the server now, please let me know.
Thank you. The server is working fine now.
(04-03-2016, 05:51 PM)NorthAmerican Wrote: Thank you. The server is working fine now.

Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated. Smile